The Content Manager’s responsibilities include creating content on multiple platforms and types from social media content, branding & marketing and public relations.
Content for Social Media
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors.
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text.
- Update social media pages with relevant news.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts.
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates).
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Network with clients and industry professionals.
Content for PR & Communication, Branding & Marketing
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Create sale & marketing collaterals including brochures, leaflets, websites, EDMs, as well as PR documents such as press releases, editorials, advertorials in both English & Vietnamese.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Content Manager role will also be involved in pitching & proposal preparation process, as well as support CS team with relevant work.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of Vietnamese and English language.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good time management skills, multitasking skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0905.604.010 for further information.