Requirements & Qualifications
The PR & Communication Manager is a key interface between PurpleAsia’s internal teams and the client. The job demands tact, super communications and interpersonal skills and, above all, outstanding project management and organisation skills.
Other skills include:
- Familiarity with marketing strategy, business processes, communications, and brand management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Flawless time management skills.
- Familiarity with all of PurpleAsia’s standard documentation and systems including contracts, invoices, client briefs, communication briefs, WIP update sheets, meeting minutes templates, sitemaps, timelines, checklists and sign-off documentation…
Employment Type: Full time – Permanence
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
Main PR tasks:
- Planning and implementing PR Plan, Advertising Plan, aligning them with the client’s key business objectives.
- Develop media materials, including news releases, articles, facebook posts and other written materials.
- Develop and maintain relationship with media network.
- Liaise with clients and act as key point of media contact for clients.
- Organize and manage client events, including press conferences, media tour, promotional client events.
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns.
- Monitor news on newspapers, magazines, online media for opportunities for clients.
- Execute PR Plan, Advertising Plan, Social Media Plan, Digital Campaign effectively in term of timeline and budget.
- Create/edit/translate content for branding and marketing materials: website, brochure, leaflet, etc.
- Develop new business opportunities, present and follow up with clients.
- Coordinate the issuing of contracts, formal quotations, invoices, briefs (internal and external), project timelines, etc once jobs are confirmed.
- Liaise between the client and the Admin/Finance dept to ensure documentation is complete and correct and payments are not delayed for any reason.
- Work with the Account Director, Creative Director and the Digital Team leader to ensure that tasks are clearly communicated and allocated to those teams.
- Maintain a clear and orderly filing system so that all staff involved in the job know clearly where all documentation is stored.
- Source third party suppliers where applicable and manage contracts, quotations, payments and delivery of all third party deliverables.
- Obtain and document client sign-off at all key stages of the job, particularly for final sign off. Make sure clients are familiar with our sign-off requirements and that their expectations are clearly set for those milestones (e.g. press checks, attendance at photo shoots etc).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0905.604.010 for further information.