PurpleAsia is seeking an experienced and dynamic Digital Experience Director to leverage data and digital marketing tools to create impactful strategies and digital customer experiences for our varied portfolio of clients in luxury real estate, hospitality and retail.
He/She will lead the development of world class, brand-driven customer experiences on our clients' websites, social media and other digital platforms that will drive positive business performance and customer satisfaction.
The Digital Experience Director supports the localization and globalization of the digital experience across varied languages, channels and geographies. The Digital Experience Director will help to build, implement and optimise sophisticated marketing and experience technology tools that provide the ability to build audiences, target customers and prospects, executing A/B and MVT testing to influence and evolve the experience, in an efficient, data-driven way.
If you're looking for an exciting leadership opportunity in Digital Experience, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leads online and mobile experience strategy working with clients and our partners.
- Drives continued revenue growth through various channels by evolving high-touch marketing and transactional experiences.
- Interfaces with our small team of web design professionals from User Experience Design, Performance Measurement, Content Strategy, Customer Satisfaction measurement, Interactive Design, and UI development and supports their on-going professional development.
- Utilizes performance data, customer satisfaction analysis, customer journey maps and behavioral data to identify opportunity areas and optimization plans.
- Leverages digital marketing tools to optimize and generate maximum positive business impact.
- Applies and influences the evolution of the Digital Design Guidelines, Editorial Guidelines, UX Guidelines (CMS Components and Templates) to ensure online experiences is creative, brand focused and highly usable.
- Provides detailed reports against performance target progress to leadership teams and clients.
- Champions process improvements to drive team efficiencies, and marketplace relevance.
- Identifies customer research needs, collaborates with internal and external research teams on methodology, sample and learning objectives.
- Leverages data to support customer experience designs.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience directing, motivating and inspiring a diverse set of web professionals on common goals.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborators to complete high-quality work.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders and business units.
- Experience with marketing technology tools, including Data Management Platforms, Optimization Tools, Content Management Systems, Web Analytics tools, Search Engines, Translation technologies and other leading technologies in the space.
- Experience managing both audience segmentation and user experience design to international standards.
- Ability to actively manage multiple clients, including negotiating annual Scopes of Work and effective resource planning.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive proposals for integrated digital campaigns, working closely with our Business Development Director, Client Service Director, Creative Director and Managing Director.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request has been sent successfully